Let’s briefly revisit Saxobank’s 2021 predictions:
1. Amazon “buys” Cyprus. Suggestion: brief Amazon. Whereas the Amazon inventory worth didn’t do notably effectively in 2021 (+15% in USD), shorting the corporate wouldn’t have been profitable.
2. Germany bails out France. Didn’t occur (but).
3. Blockchain tech kills faux information. You want.
4. China’s new digital forex conjures up tectonic shift in capital flows. Can’t knowledgeably touch upon this.
5. Revolutionary fusion design catapults humanity into vitality abundance. Will need to have missed this.
6. Common primary revenue decimates large cities. Whereas large cities have seen some form of exodus with Covid19, this has not mirrored on the worth of property.
7. Disruption dividend creates Residents Expertise Fund. Didn’t occur.
8. A profitable Covid-19 vaccine kills firms. Tick.
9. Solar shines on silver, which sizzles on photo voltaic panel demand. Silver (SLV) was down greater than 15% in 2021.
10. Subsequent-generation tech supercharges frontier and rising markets. Didn’t occur.