Are you in search of new methods to encourage, develop, and develop your group? Adjustments within the office have pressured at present’s managers to use new strategies and abilities to be efficient on their groups and up their influence. And since we imagine being an efficient chief is much more vital if you’re advancing a trigger that issues, we’re delivering the coaching you want, direct from business specialists.
Introducing our new Expertise UP: free coaching webinar collection for nonprofit managers (and aspiring social good managers in all places)! Specialists throughout the social good neighborhood are excited to share methods and finest practices to strengthen your administration abilities that allow your group to thrive and do extra to your trigger.
Periods can be found stay and on-demand, and embrace matters similar to:
- Subsequent Gen Management: Understanding the Expertise Wanted to Be an Efficient Chief
January 26 at 1 p.m. ET | Mark Rovner, founder and principal, Sea Change Methods
- Setting Your self (and Your Candidates) Up for Success within the Hiring Course of
February 3 at 11 a.m. ET | Deb Taft, CEO, Lindaeur World
- Greatest Practices for Creating & Managing Your Group’s Targets
February 9 at 2 p.m. ET | Damaris Herron-Watkins, director of finance and administration, A Higher Probability
- Methods for Giving Efficient Suggestions That Helps Your Workers Develop
February 16 at 1 p.m. ET | Monica Mutter, senior director, management and tradition, Blackbaud
- Rising Your Affect by way of Worker Growth
February 22 at 12 p.m. ET | Dorri McWhorter, president and CEO, YMCA Metropolitan Chicago; Bruce MacDonald, president and CEO, Think about Canada; Jon Walder, HR director, Blackbaud
- Main Groups By way of Expertise Implementations
March 9 at 1 p.m. ET | Michael Reardon, Ph.D., senior principal enterprise marketing consultant, Blackbaud
- Work/Life Steadiness in a Hybrid Office: Methods to Mannequin and Operationalize It at Your Group
March 15 at 2 p.m. ET | Beth Kanter, creator of The Completely satisfied, Wholesome Nonprofit
*FREE GIVEAWAY* Registrants for the above webinar will probably be entered to win considered one of 15 free copies of Beth’s guide—The Completely satisfied, Wholesome Nonprofit!
Register at present without spending a dime and get the coaching you want from specialists throughout the social good neighborhood!